Saturday, January 24, 2009

Friendship

Is friendship important to you?

To me? Yes it is.. but sometimes I really wonder how actually should true friends treat each other?? Not including hi bye friends, colleages, coursemates, etc. Friends complains abouts me... about how I've treated them. Am I that bad? Am I?

With the reflection of myself, sometimes I felt regret that I did things that way, and made things ended up differently. The recent quarrel with my friend, was mainly due to emails! words may really portray a different meaning from the sender and receiver side. Thus emails should be used wisely, every word counts. Even when talking on the phone, your voice tone will make a big difference. With the words I uttered without going through my pig brain, I hurt my friend. I regretted my actions. Everything could have been undone, if I put more patience into the conversations.

With the recent few arguments with my dear friends, I really believe in applying The Cause and Effect theory to build up good relationships. Life is short even though it may seems long for you now, because before you know it, life will be over. And! There will be things you wish you could do better, things that you wish you have taken courage to do, people that you miss so dearly but spent little or no time on, Dreams which never turn to reality. Everyday is a day to remember, a day to cherish, a day for us to be in control. Don't turn away from difficulties and problem but face them. Face them with a clear mind and pure heart. Be Optimistic but never neglect the consequences. Be hardworking but never forget to rest for the longer journey ahead which awaits you.

Sorry If I've done things wrongly. Please be patience with me, I'm also learning to be a better person.

Happy CNY in advance!

2 comments:

AaronCjS said...

Who is so influential? Can make you think of so many things that you will not care usually.. :)

Unknown said...

sorry gal....sorry for the fight....lets patch things up ya...its been so long since we known each other and we have gone through so much together as well..miss those days in US....really love the time with you over there....

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com