Saturday, January 24, 2009

In Love!

Today?

1) Clean my room. Fix my new wall rack, and shelf!! yippy, love my new furniture! why? because they are cheap!! Well of they look better than the old ones..

2)Made some cookies again.. why? because of the left over ingredients that is... first batch was fine... second batch... burnt again!! i guess I am really bad at baking!

3)Played Nintendo wii! Today is the first time I really step in and play Nintendo wii... ok ok, I know I may sound abit "Jungle". Fell in love with the it dy! its so fun! Played, tenis, baseball, bowling, golf, boxing... all lost to my bro except bowling!! hehe got 3 strike in a row!! recorded a new high score... yippy...
Also tried wii fit, not bad indeed...

Alright, enough excitement for a day! going to prepare for bed now...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com