Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Wow.... I can barely see the sparks beneath the more than an inch thick dust build up here...
After thinking through new years eve, I've decided to have my blog maintain for year 2009. Still not sure if this can be accomplish but I sure hope I can.

There are a bunch of things in my to do list this year and I really hope I can achieve at least 80% of them...

Reading through others blog, makes me reflect back what I've achieve for the past year, and the reflection is really terrible. A total disappointment in myself.
This is the first blog of the year 2009! Horray! Lets cheer for a better tomorrow!

Will update my blog much more often now. Hope that this will not be just stop for remembrance for myself in the future but also serve well as a reminder and reflection of myself. Let's all fight for a better tomorrow.

~Sherine~

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com