Monday, February 16, 2009

Fellowship gathering


It was my first time attending my fren's fellowship meet up. It was a pot luck kind of event, where each of us is suppose to bring a type of food (May it be homemade or bought) and share it among ourselves. Special thanks to the Host - Ee Ling and the Coordinator Wan Chin for organzing this event!

Yummy food prepared by all of us.... :) The food I prepared are still in the fridge and oven. :( not in this photo....



I had a great time. It was held at Regency Heights! It is a really nice place to live in! Ee ling's house's dining area! love the artistic window by the wall that allows see through view into the kitchen....


The nice living room..................
Will update this port later on when Daniel pass us the photos!
Thanks to Eugene for asking me! I had a great time! Check out the photo below! its Eugene trying out my homemade mini potatoes with garlic cheese! Hem... don't get the wrong impression that the food taste bad because of his expression... exaggerating indeed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wah! eat ho liao.... hehe......regency height so nice meh? I heard inside d condo is quite small nia ler...

jeanne said...

I love the dining area~

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com