Wednesday, February 11, 2009

what a surprise!

I received a mysterious phone call today. From a girl named Joel. She called to invite me for valentines diner on behalf on someone. Suppose to be a surprise she say... :)
She was a cute girl, besides trying to persuade me to go out, she explain to me roughly regarding the arrangement for valentines night, such as romantic diner, the happening events, activities etc which will be held at the penang royal hotel (I have no idea where this hotel is located).
I start to wonder who could this mysterious guy be? well, eventhough i rejected the invitation directly, I already feel like I'm in the movies. I am already delighted with the arrangement although I wont be going to attend. To me, its a really sweet memory. After all, it's the first time!
She persuaded me to reconsider the invitation and let her know if I changed my mind. And! if I needed any hint on the guess of the man behind the scene, she added that I can always contact her.

A day to remember! A day to live for a better tomorrow!

4 comments:

AaronCjS said...

That's me :)

Ivy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

haha.... Aaron u dream la...Already know who is the one prepare all this..... =P

Unknown said...

Happy Valentines babe! muaks.....love ya always...enjoy ur day ya!

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com